Schwarzes Hamburg

• 02 Juli 2024, 15:20:12
  • Willkommen Gast
Bitte logg dich ein oder registriere dich.

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge
Erweiterte Suche  

Autor Thema: Gift for the fans: Black Tape For A Blue Girl Live Bootleg  (Gelesen 2036 mal)

ergo

• Regelmäßiger Poster

Mal wieder in schönem NEWDeutsch:

This is a message from Sam Rosenthal / Projekt / Black tape For A Blue Girl:

http://www.blacktapeforabluegirl.com/LIVE04/CDR.html

I wanted to share with you some of the great music we have been performing on tour. I figured putting them up for free would be a nice way to say "thanks" for your support and your interest. Please check out our new songs, and feel free to spread the word about your free download album.

I've uploaded five exclusive Live MP3s from our West Coast Tour for you to download and burn to a CD-R. I also created images to print for the cover and traycard. Live Bootleg is not available in stores, it is only available as a free download from the link above. The album includes MP3s of three tracks from HALO STAR recorded live on the radio at KXCI in Tucson ("Remnants of a deeper purity," "Your love is sweeter than wine" and "Knock Three Times") plus two cover versions recorded live in Salt Lake City (The Velvet Underground's "All Tomorrow's Parties" and David Bowie's "Space Oddity").

And you know what? If you don't feel like downloading, go to the page and stream the MP3 files from the links. Enjoy the music in whatever way is easier for you...

Thanks!