Schwarzes Hamburg

• 16 Juni 2024, 04:19:13
  • Willkommen Gast
Bitte logg dich ein oder registriere dich.

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge
Erweiterte Suche  

Autor Thema: Moments for eternity.  (Gelesen 1544 mal)

EL

• Regelmäßiger Poster
  • Never say never
Moments for eternity.
« am: 14 Juli 2012, 00:28:14 »

Dear friends!
I want to suggest a new topic about events or moments, which have happend in your life and marked it with specially emotional conditions.  No matter, if they had impact on your life or not,  they was good or bad events.  They just happend!  :D  and brought to you something a specially!

Refer to your memory, please!  :) 
Maybe, will you want to take out from there the beautiful moments?  ;) or big emotional experiences? or something, what you could evaluated from distance of time?   ;)

Sometimes one moment can to be as an eternity! And can to remain for eternity!   :)  :)  :)

EL

• Regelmäßiger Poster
  • Never say never
Re: Moments for eternity.
« Antwort #1 am: 14 Juli 2012, 00:36:31 »

It was one moment, when, I saw my mother at last time, she was dying. :(
I was 22 year old and I couldn't imagine my mother will die.
I remember her view at me. She looked as a person, who want to bring out my image with herself! One big last view, one moment of enlightenment in the sea of suffering, pain and narcotics dreams!!!
This moment is one of moments, which I will remember eternally......
« Letzte Änderung: 14 Juli 2012, 00:54:50 von EL »

Kallisti

• Gast
« Antwort #2 am: 14 Juli 2012, 02:12:59 »

Hm, es ist schwierig. ;) -> Das sind ja wieder so ziemlich private bzw. intime Dinge (diese Erinnerungen und Gefühle, diese Momente ...) - naja, finde ich zumindest - aber was wer als intim oder privat betrachtet, ist halt offensichtlich doch recht unterschiedlich (wie man an diversen threads im Forum sieht ;) ).

EL

• Regelmäßiger Poster
  • Never say never
« Antwort #3 am: 14 Juli 2012, 13:13:16 »

:)  :)  :)

There are a lot of nice moments in common life and people willingly share their experiences and emotions in other topics, but where should I write the moments, which was happend and rung out already, but just remaining in my heart?  :P

I feel I will lack it...   :D

Applause of 18,000 people! Voices are merging into a one continuous noise and the roar of the cheering crowd  penetrates through breasts walls, causes the shudder all the internal organs. A state of euphoria and an astonishment overflows you.  Memorable moments!
The Show must go on!  :D  ;)  :D
« Letzte Änderung: 14 Juli 2012, 13:15:59 von EL »