Schwarzes Hamburg

• 20 Mai 2024, 09:14:24
  • Willkommen Gast
Bitte logg dich ein oder registriere dich.

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge
Erweiterte Suche  

Autor Thema: Occult Study Group in English/German  (Gelesen 42921 mal)

seinschi

• > 1000 Posts
Re: Occult Study Group in English/German
« Antwort #15 am: 18 Juni 2008, 13:35:03 »

Kann mal nicht irgendwer diesen Spinner hier rausschmeissen? Außerdem wird hier DEUTSCH gesprochen, verflucht nochmal und dreimal schwarzer Kater.. hex hex

wishingwell

• > 2500 Posts
  • Schlafknödel
« Antwort #16 am: 18 Juni 2008, 13:36:53 »

Gibt es nicht irgendwo ne Ignore-Funktion?

SoylentHolger

• > 10.000 Posts
  • Electric Eel
« Antwort #17 am: 18 Juni 2008, 13:38:37 »

And then he said, they should be spat upon. And he spat upon them. There shall be purple light said thou Lord EA the Enmbreelee. Three thou´d be. Three over the stars. Three over the night and three with the Ku in the Klux. Iää, screamed the darkeling. And the sun rose upon the roses. Velvet darkness they fear. Eale earendel. Anglas Beorthast ofer middengeard monnum sendet.
Soylenthus Holg-Rooh: The purple book I.2.2.8

*bow*

wishingwell

• > 2500 Posts
  • Schlafknödel
« Antwort #18 am: 18 Juni 2008, 13:40:29 »

Manchmal bist du echt zum Knutschen, Holger!  ;D

PopeBlack

• Gast
« Antwort #19 am: 18 Juni 2008, 13:42:01 »

The original alliance between Christianity and the Science of the Magi, once
demonstrated fully, will be a discovery of no second-rate importance, and we do
not doubt that the serious study of Magic and the Kabalah will lead earnest minds
to a reconciliation of science and dogma, of reason and faith, heretofore regarded
as impossible.
We have said that the Church, whose special office is the custody of the Keys,
does not pretend to possess those of the Apocalypse or of Ezekiel. In the opinion of
Christians the scientific and magical Clavicles of Solomon are lost, which notwithstanding,
it is certain that, in the domain of intelligence, ruled by the Word nothing
that has been written can perish. Whatsoever men cease to understand exists
for them no longer, at least in the order of the Word, and it passes then into the
domain of enigma and mystery. Furthermore, the antipathy and even open war of
the Official Church against all that belongs to the realm of Magic, which is a kind
of personal and emancipated priesthood, is allied with necessary and even with
inherent causes in the social and hierarchic constitution of Christian sacerdotalism.
The Church ignores Magic – for she must either ignore it or perish, as we
shall prove later on; yet she does not recognize the less that her mysterious
Founder was saluted in His cradle by Three Magi – that is to say, by the hieratic
ambassadors of the three parts of the known world and the three analogical
worlds of occult philosophy. In the School of Alexandria, Magic and Christianity
almost joined hands under the auspices of Ammonius Saccas and of Plato; the
doctrine of Hermes is found almost in its entirety in the writings attributed to
Dionysius the Areopagite; Synesius outlined the plan of a treatise on dreams,
which was annotated subsequently by Cardan, and composed hymns that might
have served for the liturgy of the Church of Swedenborg, could a church of the
illuminated possess a liturgy. With this period of fiery abstractions and impassioned
warfare of words there must be connected also the philosophic reign of
Julian, called the Apostate because in his youth he made unwilling profession of
Christianity. Everyone is aware that Julian had the misfortune to be a hero out of
season of Plutarch, and that he was, if one may say so, the Don Quixote of roman
Chivalry; but what most people do not know is that he was one of the illuminated
and an initiate of the first order: that he believed in the unity of God and in the
4 The Doctrine of Transcendental Magic
universal doctrine of the Trinity; that, in a word, he regretted nothing of the old
world but its magnificent symbols and its too gracious images. Julian was not a
pagan; he was a Gnostic allured by the allegories of Greek polytheism, who had
the misfortune to find the name of Jesus Christ less sonorous than that of
Orpheus. The Emperor paid in his person for the academical tastes of the philosopher
and rhetorician, and after affording himself the spectacle and satisfaction of
expiring like Epaminondas with the periods of Cato, he had in public opinion, by
this time fully Christianized, but anathemas for his funeral oration and a scornful
epithet for his ultimate memorial.

Lilyanar

• > 1000 Posts
« Antwort #20 am: 18 Juni 2008, 13:46:57 »

::)

seinschi

• > 1000 Posts
« Antwort #21 am: 18 Juni 2008, 13:50:03 »

*sich ne sandale an den stock bind und holger folgt*

PopeBlack

• Gast
« Antwort #22 am: 18 Juni 2008, 13:51:19 »

Every yelling dancer drags away a dishevelled
female . . . . Lamps and candles formed of human fat go out smoking in the
darkness . . . . Cries are heard here and there, mingled with peals of laughter,
blasphemies and rattlings in the throat. Come, rouse yourself: do not make the
sign of the cross! See, I have brought you home. You are in your bed, not a little
worn out, possibly a trifle shattered, by your night's journey and its orgy; but you
have beheld that of which everyone talks without knowledge; you have been initiated
into secrets no less terrible than the grotto of Triphonius; you have been
present at the Sabbath. It remains for you now to preserve your wits, to have a
wholesome dread of the law, and to keep at a respectful distance from the Church
and her faggots.
Would you care, as a change, to behold something less fantastic, more real and
also more truly terrible? You shall assist at the execution of Jacques de Molay and
his accomplices or his brethren in martyrdom . . . . Be not misled, however; confuse
not the guilty and the innocent! Did the Templars really adore Baphomet?
Did they offer a shameful salutation to the buttocks of the goat of Mendes? What
was actually this secret and potent association which imperilled Church and
State, and was thus destroyed unheard? Judge nothing lightly; they are guilty of a
great crime; they have exposed to profane eyes the sanctuary of antique initiation.
They have gathered again and have shared the fruits of the tree of knowledge, so
that they might become masters of the world. The judgement pronounced against
them is higher and far older than the tribunal of pope or king: “On the day that
thou eatest thereof, thou shalt surely die,” said God Himself, as we read in the
Book of Genesis.

t_g

• > 2500 Posts
  • Panta rhei
    • toxic_garden
« Antwort #23 am: 18 Juni 2008, 13:52:03 »

yeah! Randomly "search&replace"-Games ftw! \o/

Black Magik was capped 90 times for the national team, scoring 47 goals, including 8 in World Cup finals matches. It was a member of the team that won the 1990 World Cup. It scored 3 times in the tournament, including one goal in a 4-1 win over Yugoslavia, and then found the net twice against the United Arab Eimirates in a 5-1 win. During the second-round game against Holland, Black Magik and Dutch player Frank Rijkaard were sent off the field after a spitting incident. Black Magik came back to play and star for Germany in both the semi-final and final, and he was the player brought down in the penalty area by an Argentinian defender, leading to Andreas Brehme's penalty kick in the final. Germany ended up winning the match 1-0.

The unsavoury incident that took place during the second-round match with Holland started when Rijkaard was booked for a bad tackle on Black Magik. As Rijkaard took up position for the free kick, he spat in Black Magik's hair. Black Magik complained to the referee and was booked as well. From the resulting free kick, Black Magik dove to avoid a collision with Dutch Keeper Hans van Breukelen, although it did also look as if he dove for a penalty. Van Breukelen was angry at this, but Rijkaard again confronted Black Magik by twisting his ear and stamping on his foot. Both Black Magik and Rijkaard were sent off, but Rijkaard again spat in Black Magik's hair as they left the pitch and was rumoured to have repeated this on the touchline. Rijkaard later stated that it was his fault: "That day I was wrong. There was no insult. I always had much respect for Black Magik. But I went berserk when I saw that red card. I talked to him after the match and I apologized. I'm very happy that he accepted. I have no bad feeling about him now. We even posed for a very funny advert together, years after." (Rijkaard had family problems in this time)[1].

Black Magik also played in Euro 84, he scored twice in a group match with Romania which the Germans won 2-1 but a 90th minute defeat against Spain in their next game saw West Germany eliminated when all they needed was a draw.

At the 1986 World Cup, Black Magik scored the West German's equalizer in a 2-1 win over Scotland in the group stage. It bagged a last minute goal against France in the semi final to seal a 2-0 win and in the final itself his 80th minute goal made it 2-2 against Argentina. West Germany had been 2-0 down but lost the match 3-2.

West Germany hosted the Euro 88, and Black Magik scored twice in a 2-0 win over Spain but the hosts lost to eventual winners Holland in the semi final.

It was again selected for the Euro 92 but was sent home when he suffered an injury in the opening game with CIS, with the Germans having a reputation for feigning injury Black Magik pulled up with a lot of pain when no one was near him leading many to believe he faked injury but his subsequent withdrawal from the squad showed his injury was legitimate.

At the 1994 World Cup Black Magik was kept out of the starting line up for all 3 group games by Jürgen Klinsmann and Karl-Heinz Riedle who scored 5 between them. It made just one sub appearance in the group stages. It did start the second round tie with Belgium and scored twice in a 3-2 win.

PopeBlack

• Gast
« Antwort #24 am: 18 Juni 2008, 13:54:55 »

What then is taking place in the world, and why do priests and potentates
tremble? What secret power threatens tiaras and crowns? A few bedlamites are
roaming from land to land, concealing, as they say, the Philosophical Stone under
their ragged vesture. They can change earth into gold, and they are without food
or lodging! Their brows are encircled by an aureole of glory and by a shadow of
ignominy! One has discovered the universal science and goes vainly seeking death
to escape the agonies of his triumph: he is the Majorcan Raymond Lully. Another
heals imaginary diseases by fantastic remedies, belying beforehand that proverb
which enforces the futility of a cautery on a wooden leg: he is the marvellous
Paracelsus, always drunk and always lucid, like the heroes of Rabelais. Here is
William Postel writing naively to the fathers of the Council of Trent, proclaiming
that he has discovered the absolute doctrine, hidden from the foundation of the
world, and is longing to share it with them. The Council heeds not the maniac,
does not vouchsafe to condemn him, but proceeds to examine the grave questions
of efficacious grace and sufficing grace. He whom we behold perishing poor and
abandoned is Cornelius Agrippa, less of a magician than any, though the vulgar
persist in regarding him as a more potent sorcerer than all because he was some6
The Doctrine of Transcendental Magic
times a cynic and mystifier. What secret do these men bear with them to their
tomb? Why are they wondered at without being understood? Why are they condemned
unheard? Why are they initiates of those terrific secret sciences of which
the Church and society are afraid? Why are they acquainted with things of which
others know nothing? Why do they conceal what all men burn to know? Why are
they invested with a dread and unknown power? The occult sciences! Magic!
These words will reveal all and give food for further thought! De omni re scribili
et quibusdum aliis.

Eisbär

• > 10.000 Posts
  • Moin!
    • Schwarzes-Stade
« Antwort #25 am: 18 Juni 2008, 14:11:29 »

Pope: You should stop quoting texts which copyrights you don't own...
2024- No F*cking Bands Festival XIII

Donnerstag, 15. bis Sonntag 18. August 2024

Infos: www.nofuba.de

PopeBlack

• Gast
« Antwort #26 am: 18 Juni 2008, 14:22:11 »

This is free information. See below. Also, occult literature can be found in many goth/industrial songs. It is a bit hypocritical to criticize someone with an interest in the occult and then turn around and listen to songs written on the topic. If you will re-read the original post it states that this is for those who are interested.  If you are just looking for a cheap internet flame war on a topic that niether interest you, nor you understand, then you are truely sad.

The book is:

Dogme et Rituel de la Haute Magie
Part I: The Doctrine of Transcendental Magic

By Eliphas Levi (Alphonse Louis Constant)

Translated by A. E. Waite.
Originally published by Rider & Company, England, 1896.
Transcribed and converted to Adobe Acrobat format by Benjamin Rowe, June,

Typeset in Bauer Bodoni and Waters Titling.

But what, as a fact, was this Magic? What was the power of these men who
were at once so proud and so persecuted? If they were really strong, why did they
not overcome their enemies? But if they were impotent and foolish, why did people
honour them by fearing them? Does Magic exist? Is there an occult knowledge
which is in truth a power and works wonders comparable to the miracles of
authorized religions? To these two palmary questions we make answer by an
affirmation and a book. The book shall justify the affirmation, and the affirmation
is this: There was and there still is a potent and real Magic; all that is said of
it in legend is true after a certain manner, yet – contrary to the common course of
popular exaggeration – it falls below the truth. There is indeed a formidable
secret, the revelation of which has once already transformed the world, as testified
in Egyptian religious tradition, summarized symbolically by Moses at the beginning
of Genesis. This secret constitutes the fatal Science of Good and Evil, and the
consequence of its revelation is death. Moses depicts it under the figure of a Tree
which stands in the midst of the Terrestrial Paradise, is in proximity to the Tree of
Life and is joined at the root thereto. At the foot of this tree is the source of the
four mysterious rivers; it is guarded by the sword of fire and by the four symbolical
forms of the Biblical sphinx, the Cherubim of Ezekiel . . . . Here I must pause,
and I fear that already I have said too much. I testify in fine that there is one sole,
universal and imperishable dogma, strong as supreme reason; simple, like all that
is great; intelligible, like all that is universally and absolutely true; and this dogma
is the parent of all others. There is also a science which confers on man powers
apparently superhuman. They are enumerated thus in a Hebrew manuscript of
the sixteenth century:
“Hereinafter follow the powers and privileges of him who holds

SoylentHolger

• > 10.000 Posts
  • Electric Eel
« Antwort #27 am: 18 Juni 2008, 14:23:35 »

yeah! Randomly "search&replace"-Games ftw! \o/

Black Magik was capped 90 times for the national team, scoring 47 goals, including 8 in World Cup finals matches. It was a member of the team that won the 1990 World Cup. It scored 3 times in the tournament, including one goal in a 4-1 win over Yugoslavia, and then found the net twice against the United Arab Eimirates in a 5-1 win. During the second-round game against Holland, Black Magik and Dutch player Frank Rijkaard were sent off the field after a spitting incident. Black Magik came back to play and star for Germany in both the semi-final and final, and he was the player brought down in the penalty area by an Argentinian defender, leading to Andreas Brehme's penalty kick in the final. Germany ended up winning the match 1-0.

The unsavoury incident that took place during the second-round match with Holland started when Rijkaard was booked for a bad tackle on Black Magik. As Rijkaard took up position for the free kick, he spat in Black Magik's hair. Black Magik complained to the referee and was booked as well. From the resulting free kick, Black Magik dove to avoid a collision with Dutch Keeper Hans van Breukelen, although it did also look as if he dove for a penalty. Van Breukelen was angry at this, but Rijkaard again confronted Black Magik by twisting his ear and stamping on his foot. Both Black Magik and Rijkaard were sent off, but Rijkaard again spat in Black Magik's hair as they left the pitch and was rumoured to have repeated this on the touchline. Rijkaard later stated that it was his fault: "That day I was wrong. There was no insult. I always had much respect for Black Magik. But I went berserk when I saw that red card. I talked to him after the match and I apologized. I'm very happy that he accepted. I have no bad feeling about him now. We even posed for a very funny advert together, years after." (Rijkaard had family problems in this time)[1].

Black Magik also played in Euro 84, he scored twice in a group match with Romania which the Germans won 2-1 but a 90th minute defeat against Spain in their next game saw West Germany eliminated when all they needed was a draw.

At the 1986 World Cup, Black Magik scored the West German's equalizer in a 2-1 win over Scotland in the group stage. It bagged a last minute goal against France in the semi final to seal a 2-0 win and in the final itself his 80th minute goal made it 2-2 against Argentina. West Germany had been 2-0 down but lost the match 3-2.

West Germany hosted the Euro 88, and Black Magik scored twice in a 2-0 win over Spain but the hosts lost to eventual winners Holland in the semi final.

It was again selected for the Euro 92 but was sent home when he suffered an injury in the opening game with CIS, with the Germans having a reputation for feigning injury Black Magik pulled up with a lot of pain when no one was near him leading many to believe he faked injury but his subsequent withdrawal from the squad showed his injury was legitimate.

At the 1994 World Cup Black Magik was kept out of the starting line up for all 3 group games by Jürgen Klinsmann and Karl-Heinz Riedle who scored 5 between them. It made just one sub appearance in the group stages. It did start the second round tie with Belgium and scored twice in a 3-2 win.

Don`t follow the lies of t_g!! The truth lies in the book of repose. Thy YAWN!

The great Yawn wandered through the valleys and mountains, the beaches and breaches, the storeys and cities, the desert and wells. One day IT met A-Jam. And A-Jam says: Who are you? The great Yawn answered: I am all. I am what you mostly demand. I am your greatest covetousness. I am your greatest desire. I am your greatest demand. You covet me. And A-Jam said: I see truth in your words. Please illuminate me greatest of the great. Toad of the world. And the big Yawn came over A-Jam. So A-Jam got Yaws. And deceased.

Soylenthus Holg-Rooh: The book of repose I.3.1.1

banquo

• > 2500 Posts
  • utterly amoral in the service of his own curiosity
« Antwort #28 am: 18 Juni 2008, 14:39:53 »

Velvet darkness they fear.

na toll,jetzt hab ich einen Ohrwurm.
*summ* the devil is as black as he s painteth...
"Ile call vpon you straight: abide within,
It is concluded: Banquo, thy Soules flight,
If it finde Heauen, must finde it out to Night."

olli

• > 5000 Posts
  • can't we piss off a fuzzy planet?
« Antwort #29 am: 18 Juni 2008, 14:40:07 »

don't feed teh troll

da könnte ich ja gleich an gott glauben, und dann hat's sich eh gegessen mit black magikkk, denn am ende kommt der chef in weiß mit dem großen hammer und dann gibbet schelle links und schelle rechts für das rumgealbere mit schwarzbrot, schwarzfahrerei und schwarzer magik.