Schwarzes Hamburg

• 17 Mai 2024, 06:43:18
  • Willkommen Gast
Bitte logg dich ein oder registriere dich.

Einloggen mit Benutzername, Passwort und Sitzungslänge
Erweiterte Suche  

Autor Thema: Was total verrücktes würdet ihr gerne Machen?  (Gelesen 22193 mal)

EL

• Regelmäßiger Poster
  • Never say never
Re: Was total verrücktes würdet ihr gerne Machen?
« Antwort #75 am: 16 Januar 2013, 14:57:07 »

no no, they all are ill (me too). ill in an ill world. I think you are as healthy as your surrounding is.
1) Select your surrounding, please, it's possible.  ;)
2) Globally thinking makes you completely hysterical. If you don't feel strong enough for thinking about that, would be better hiding in your shell. ( it isn't about you  :D )

nightnurse

• > 5000 Posts
  • *haut*
« Antwort #76 am: 18 Januar 2013, 14:02:05 »

Ich hätte sooooooo dermaßen Lust mal morgends in den Flieger nach Stuttgart zu steigen, von dort mit dem Taxi in die Schwabenquellen fahren, den ganzen Tag dort entspannen und abends mit dem Flugzeug wieder zurück.... *seufz*  ;)

Hihi, ich hätte nämlich gerne mal ein Tagesausflugsangebot hierhin *seufz*
misery. complaint. self-pity. injustice.

Multivac

• Gast
« Antwort #77 am: 22 Januar 2013, 13:34:47 »

« Letzte Änderung: 24 Januar 2013, 11:05:22 von Multivac »

Multivac

• Gast
« Antwort #78 am: 22 Januar 2013, 13:51:56 »

« Letzte Änderung: 24 Januar 2013, 11:05:17 von Multivac »

schwarze Katze

• > 2500 Posts
  • Felis Domesticus
    • http://www.apfelfront.de/
« Antwort #79 am: 22 Januar 2013, 19:44:52 »

Aussteigen, einfach von heute auf morgen
Bleibt abe rnur ein Traum
Menschen haben als Spezies nicht mehr Wert als Nacktschnecken

EL

• Regelmäßiger Poster
  • Never say never
« Antwort #80 am: 23 Januar 2013, 23:17:55 »

mit einem Maschinengewehr losgehen und alles kaltmachen was eine blöde Visage hat (wenn ich schlecht drauf bin)
alle Menschen umarmen (wenn ich gut drauf bin)
Breivik's syndrom?    ;D
to call it the 'brejvic-syndrom' is not really right, because he and his ideals killed children, and I think, children are innocent in every case and I never had anger on childs if I feel bad.

You are wrong, dear Multivac,  :)  Breivik didn't attack to children, he directed his anger to the government and to the Norway's governing party and has chosen for an attentat the place near government offices in Oslo and a summer camp for the youth-wing of the Norway's governing party. There were young people 14-25 years old there. It's hard to say they was a children, but anyway they was innocent and unarmed, it's true. But every terrorist chooses defenseless victims.
   Breivik said he wanted to stop the spread of Islam across Europe and opposed what he saw as Norway’s lax pro-multicultural immigration policies, in generally against islamist emigrants. There is a one big topic on the forum about emigrants, their integration and assimilation. And all of debating people were underlining the problem with integration of muslim community. At the same time muslims community began to set its rules in some districts of London for example : http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/jan/22/muslim-patrol-london-police-arrests .

How could it happen, that in Norway, where is a relatively low percent of emigrants, could to brought such person as Breivik up? As psychologists told, he has hard childhood, it's true. I can develop this thought just with my guesses about life of Breivik.
A fear creates aggressivity!