Schwarzes Hamburg > Gedankenaustausch -Archiv-

Liebe?

<< < (53/53)

RaoulDuke:

--- Zitat von: EL am 19 Dezember 2012, 17:24:45 ---As a result of liberation, I see the appearance of "islands of free morals" - clubs in Germany and other European countries.. Just look at some of them: Catonium (Hamburg), Insomnia (Berlin), KitKatClub(Berlin), etc.

--- Ende Zitat ---

Seeing these clubs as a result of liberation somehow feels wrong to me, I have to admit. While these "islands of free morals" are in no way "islands free of morality", they are more a byproduct of the development of society as a whole. Measured as a percentage of the population, the share of people who would enjoy being there (or in the handful of other locations that would fit in that list) is very low in my opinion. By byproduct I mean that such places exist because a liberal society tolerates them, not because they are by any means what the society as a whole would like to move towards or even should move towards.

I think in a way being into the things that might be going on there (besides the dancing, which can of course be fun of its own) is like being gay - nothing you decide to be into or you can decide against.

--- Zitat von: EL am 19 Dezember 2012, 17:24:45 ---Take my monologue as a short retreat from a theme, please,  8)  maybe it deserves a new topic...

--- Ende Zitat ---

An what topic would that be? :)

... I think the experiences, the characters or even the desires may be too far apart for an exchange of opinion on level ground in many instances. But I have to admit, once in a while when I think of the whole situation or think of my own life which had its fair share of impact from thoughts like these, I begin to hum this song...

EL:
Sure, I don't encourage you to share with your experiences!  :D  (among other things it would be interesting!  ;) )

I let me to added some quotes by Sigmund Freud:
“In matters of sexuality we are at present, every one of us, ill or well, nothing but hypocrites.”

--- Zitat von: RaoulDuke am 19 Dezember 2012, 20:22:45 ---
--- Zitat von: EL am 19 Dezember 2012, 17:24:45 ---Take my monologue as a short retreat from a theme, please,  8)  maybe it deserves a new topic...

--- Ende Zitat ---
An what topic would that be? :)
... I think the experiences, the characters or even the desires may be too far apart for an exchange of opinion on level ground in many instances....

--- Ende Zitat ---
I mean topic about results of sexual revolution the 20th century and its influence to modern the state of society.

Do you think the society began to be so liberal by itself? Or maybe do you think the christian morality or the bourgeois morality had admitted the people with nonconventional orientation before? Even if the percent of them is too low! ( hmm, it would be well to give some statistics here ::))
No, we live too good and in the prosperous time! As soon as will begin some serious economic problems, the liberalism will finished and will start the hunting on witches. And the first sacrifices will be gays, lesbiens, emigrants etc..

“Conservatism, however, is too often a welcome excuse for lazy minds, loath to adapt themselves to fast changing conditions.” Sigmund Freud

So, it's a little bit off topic...

Lets as to talk about Love better!   :-X ::) :P :-* :-[ ??? :) ;D

RaoulDuke:

--- Zitat von: EL am 20 Dezember 2012, 15:41:12 ---Sure, I don't encourage you to share with your experiences!  :D  (among other things it would be interesting!  ;) )

--- Ende Zitat ---

Well, there is a reason for the saying "A gentleman never tells", isn't it?

I have the feeling I discussed way too much already... These experiences would be terribly boring for most, just not interesting for many, would satisfy the curiosity of some and be really interesting for only very few - as is the case for everyones experiences I guess.

--- Zitat von: EL am 20 Dezember 2012, 15:41:12 ---I let me to added some quotes by Sigmund Freud:
“In matters of sexuality we are at present, every one of us, ill or well, nothing but hypocrites.”

--- Ende Zitat ---

I disagree, and (sorry to say that) I feel sorry for those who agree. Besides, that quote is from 1898... (right where it belongs! *g*)

Navigation

[0] Themen-Index

[*] Vorherige Sete

Zur normalen Ansicht wechseln